Wednesday, August 3, 2011

28 weeks

Well 28 weeks didn't treat us so well. The girls tried to make their grand entrance Tuesday but thankfully with the help of medication we were able to stop that from happening.  Around 4:30 am I woke up and vomited!!! Yeah oh how fun! Then started having contractions every 10 minutes. We went to the hospital and they put me on the monitors. It was like my belly was a mass of cables and monitors.  The contractions picked up to every two to three minutes so they gave me a shot to slow them to a stop.  Thankfully it worked and I wasn't dilated or thinning at all.  Boy o Boy did that hurt when they checked...never want to do that again :) So we are to rest and drink plenty of water and that is what we are doing.  We have an appt and ultrasound next week excited to know their weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment