Wednesday, July 27, 2011

27 weeks

Tomorrow I will be 27 weeks. Yeah!! Last week we had the baby shower and it was fun. Thank you to everyone that helped it turned out awesome!!! Couldn't have done it without you!! We don't go to the doctors this week.  We have an appointment next week and then the following week we have an ultrasound at MFM. I am back to vomiting again.  I do it about 3 times a week now in the am.  I am starting to feel sick after I eat too.  I guess I am just losing space, the girls are taking over. We had a family reunion last week and someone took a picture of me from the side... OMG I am huge.. I am never wearing that shirt again (it was the shirt lol).

2 comments:

  1. Kristi~ You must be so uncomfortable in this heat.:-( And to be vomiting now just sucks! My daughter is 35 wks with a single baby and I know it is wearing her out. Will be praying for you. Take care of yourself and your little princesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like somebody in there is pushing on your stomach. Tell those girls to behave for you. Looking forward to seeing more pics from your next ultrasound. Take care and praying for you and the little ones.

    ReplyDelete