Friday, August 12, 2011

29 weeks

We had our ultrasound today and boy o boy was it crazy, confusing, and exciting all in one.  First off all are well and doing good.  We got a little surprise when the ultrasound tech thought that Baby A (Mia) was a boy.   That was crazy, but she was mistaken...she just thought Baby A was a boy not by ultrasound but by just remembering me from previous scans. She later confirmed that they were still girls...no surprise yet!!  HAHAHAHA.  Baby B was being smashed by Baby C, so we didn't get any pictures of her so I am not sure if I am going to post the other pics of A and C since they are not equal...I know it starts already :) But I can tell you their weights
Baby A 2 # 11oz
Baby B 2 # 4 oz
Baby C 2# 3 oz

All are well and they made another appt/ultrasound for 4 weeks.  That is the middle of Sept. Getting down to the end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment