Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Love our Nurses

We just love our nurses at the NICU. They are so funny. They love to joke around with us, which makes it a lot easier to come here everyday!! Here are some of the funny things they have done.

As you all know Joe hates Ohio State...so when they lost this weekend naturally Joe was happy. So before he arrived on Sunday Nurse Karen and Donna made these little hats for the girls!!!

 The Ronald McDonald house gave us these dolls.  Nurse Donna has been worried about these dolls, they were behind the blinds and she made Joe put them infront of the blinds because she thought they were too hot.  We joke that she will bottle feed the dolls before she feeds the girls. When I came back from pumping this is what I saw...
We joke that she is going to hook them up to the monitors. I think I might make three little monitors with leads tonight.  They are just dolls :)

And on each of the girls boards the nurses write a special thing about each girl, well Joe has written his own messages on each board.  Mia's said I love it when OSU loses. Brynn's says I like to poo in the tubby., and Adrie's says Susie gave me a blood blister.  Well this morning Nurse Donna changed Mia's to read...

She wanted to change all of them but decided not too, but was going to put on Brynn's I like to poo on my daddy (funny thing is she did the night before hahha).

The nurses make us laugh everyday with their jokes.  We couldn't ask for any better care for our girls.

Oh also sometimes the board says Please check our outfits Joe sometimes wears them home.. Right DAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......that is what my dad thought it said on the board which really reads Please check our outfits we sometimes wear ours from home... hahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment