Friday, September 9, 2011

3 weeks old Happy Birthday Mommy

Happy Birthday Mommy!! Sorry I haven't been keeping up on my postings Joe had a little surprise for me for my birthday so he didn't bring my camera or my computer around for a few days.  Ok so here is the update on the girls, we were moved to the step down "green" zone yesterday.  The girls are going back to bolus feeding so they can eventually nurse. They are all taken off Caffeine so that is great.  They are all gaining weight on the 24 calorie feedings.  Mia is 2# 15 1/2 oz, Brynn is 2# 7 1/4 oz, and Adrie is 2# 10 1/4 oz.  All are above their birth weights. 
                                                          Adrie, Brynn, Mia



                                                                                  Mia
                                                         Adrie                                      Brynn
                                                                   Adrie
                                                                                 Brynn
                                                          Adrie              Brynn       Mia
Mia, Brynn, Adrie

For my birthday Joe had a photo taken of him holding all the girls on early morning.  The photo said Happy Birthday Mommy on each of their backs.  Also later in the day he gave me another photo of him and the girls and Addie photo shopped in.  It was so cute.  My friends then surprised me with a visit and dessert.  And to top the night off our nurse let ME hold all three girls. I had a GREAT BIRTHDAY!!!!! BEST EVER!!!!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO ADORABLE!!!! I love these pics! That little Mia Pia is quite photogenic - always sneaking that little hand up and waving :) I love the family pic, too! I'm so glad you had such a great birthday! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete